This recipe requires a little more time and effort, but it is a good idea for a weekend adventure in the kitchen. For grinding of products you will need a powerful food processor.
- first substrate:
- 300 g raw hazelnuts (pre-soaked overnight)
- 100 g raw walnuts (pre-soaked overnight)
- 100 g dates (pitted)
- second middle layer:
- 100 g dried figs (pre-soaked)
- 4-5 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut
- third overlay:
- 200 grams of raw pumpkin pulp
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons molasses from sugar beet
- 2 tablespoons raw coconut oil
Wash and drain the nuts and dates to the marshes of the cake. Grind in a blender until thick and firm texture. Spread the mixture into a round bowl shape bottom layer.
Mix products middle layer in a blender and grind to a smooth paste. Spread the bowl as the second row.
Mix all ingredients for the third top layer and a blender grind. Shape with a spoon.
Topped cup cake and leave for a few hours in the refrigerator to firm up the layers.
Enjoy your meal!