Once I bought forms for sweets and I have to admit that hardly remember to pull them out of the cupboard But look a little more elegant, you
- 50 g of crude hazelnut
- 50 grams raw cashews
- 50 g muesli (as desired)
- 50 g raisins
- 1 tablespoon melted cocoa paste
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 3-4 tablespoons hazelnut milk (* home, maybe not)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon cocoa beans (ground)
- 3 tablespoons brown raw sugar
First grind nuts with the chopper or food processor. In large bowl of an S-shaped blender mix everything as the amount of milk / liquid may vary according to your desire mixture density. Beat for 15-20 seconds.
With trays distribute the mixture and leave in the fridge to tighten.
Meanwhile, heat the water and melt the sugar in the water bath until the caramel particles. Add them just before serving.
Enjoy your meal!