- 300 g cooked whole grain pasta
- pinch of salt (Himalayan)
- for the sauce:
- 1/2 canned tomatoes with parsley for cooking (I use home)
- White onion 1 head
- 1 tsp olive oil for cooking
- 100 g mushrooms, mushroom
- pinch of pepper
- 1 sprig fresh garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh parsley
Boil pasta in lightly salted water according to the indication on the label and take.
Cut the onion and saute in a little olive oil with tomato sauce, season with pepper and / or other seasonings as desired. Cut the mushrooms, reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Drain pasta in a deep dish, pour the sauce and garnish with fresh parsley.
It is recommended to eat while they are hot. Bon Appetit!