This is not fits in the category 'raw', but let's say it fits the section Salads and Appetizers.
- mix of green salads optional
- sweet corn (preferably organic)
- 200-300 g fresh Brussels sprouts
- bean sprouts or optionally
- whole-grain grissini with olive oil
- olive oil and lemon dressing
Boil cabbage lightly steamed until tender. Wash the lettuce leaves and sprouts. Combine and mix everything in a large salad bowl. Season dressing with olive oil, salt and lemon juice.
You can combine with sticks or grissini.
Wishing you a nice Sunday lunch!