I do not often use soy products as an alternative to meat sausages, but I have tried two or three times the products to the restaurant Kring Diversity and curiosity.
- 1 boiled corn
- 1/2 vegetable sausage
- 2-3 tablespoons cooked peas
- 2-3 pickles
- 4-5 mushrooms
- sprig of parsley
Cut sausage and grilled corn and warm. Arrange remaining items of your choice and add the parsley.
- 2 slices of bread
- 4-5 slices of vegetable sausage
- 1/2 head broccoli (raw or steamed)
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon raw mustard / mustard seeds /
- 2 tablespoons Tapenade
- 1 bunch of parsley
Toast of the toaster and spread with tomato sauce. Cut sausage and garnish with olive paste and mustard seeds. Arrange on a plate broccoli, parsley and season to taste with optional hot chili sauce.