- 1 large head of fresh broccoli
- 200 g carrots (raw or pickled)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon chili pepper
- 1 tablespoon miso *
- 1 x organic vegetable broth
- 300 ml water
Heat water and cook broccoli and carrots along with the broth.
Allow to cool slightly and mix all other ingredients in a large blender or blend in a deep saucepan. Grind until a cream soup.
* Misso (Miso) e traditional Japanese seasoning made with fermented rice, barley or soybeans soaked in water, salt and mushroom "Kōjikin". Standard Misso is made from soybeans.
More information: http://www.recipemagician.com/produkti/iaponsko-miso/
If you have miso, you can use plain soy sauce or salt alternative.