- 1 package organic tagliatelle
- 200 g mushrooms 'royal mushroom'
- 1 stalk leek
- 5-6 tablespoons tomato sauce cooking
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut milk / cream for cooking
- pinch of salt
- pinch of brown sugar
- 1 tsp poppyseed
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh arugula
Cook the tagliatelle in salted water while preparing sauce.
Chop mushrooms and onions and cook in a little water for about 10 minutes. Add the coconut milk, sugar, salt, and finally tomato sauce. Leave on low heat for another 8-10 minutes.
Tagliatelle Rinse, pour the sauce, sprinkle with poppy and add fresh arugula on top.