And this delicious recipe "stole" from the Recipe Magician with great pleasure. The difference is that my version is not left raw and overwhelmed them in a glass bowl in the microwave. The original recipe can be found here .
- 1 head cauliflower (400-500 g)
- 1 bunch broccoli (400-500 g)
- 4 cloves garlic (1 tsp powder)
- 1 large onion (white or red)
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon hemp oil
- 1/2 cayenne pepper or 1 tsp powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan or sea salt
- juice of 2 lemons or 3 lime
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
Wash and clean cauliflower and broccoli, then tearing them into small florets. Cut the onion, garlic and chili pepper into small pieces. Mix all ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well. Pour finished mixture into a deep glass or porcelain plates and place it in a microwave oven medium-high heat. Sauté about 15 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!